Shopify is the Web’s most popular hosted eCommerce service, known for its ease of use and low barrier to entry for new businesses. Setting up even the most simple online shopping platform, however, can be daunting for a business owner who already has a more-than full-time job. A Subtle Web can partner with you to bring your eCommerce goals to life with creative collaboration and proactive consultation. Together, we can:
- Design and develop a bespoke storefront that perfectly reflects your brand.
- Employ apps and customizations to facilitate specialized functionality.
- Strategize and implement product import, shipping, and other details that tend to bog down an eCommerce project.
Shopify Case Study
FUEL4LIFE is a Hudson Valley-based company that provides nutritional coaching and catered meals. A Subtle Web partnered with Fuel4Life to create a custom Shopify site that embodies the company’s bold new brand and enables customers to make informed choices about meal purchases and coaching. Some of the services A Subtle Web provided include:
- Design and development of a bespoke Shopify theme
- Design and development of a custom system that links over 16,000 products into easy meal selections
- Development of a custom app that allows F4L to print nutritional food labels from the Shopify admin
- Customizations to dynamically update nutritional information as different product combinations are selected
- App configurations and customizations to facilitate product subscriptions and shipping table rates
- White-glove support and maintenance via phone and video conference